On September 1st we wrapped up our last Summer Sunday of 2019. Summer flew by, but it was filled with so much good! A huge thank you to all the amazing folks that loved on our children, hosted youth events, sponsored and prayed for missionaries – look at what God has done!
- Every Sunday this summer was packed!
- Sent young adults to serve in orphanage in Mexico.
- Sent a teacher to run an English and VBS camps in South Korea.
- Sent Pastor Tom and Sharlene to Uganda to care for those with physical impairments.
- Baptized Tera at the lake.
- Babies were born.
- Welcome Michelle and Hannah back from YWAM.
- Hosted a kids day camp with lots of long-term impact.
- Hosted Summer Sunday events (disc golf, water fight, chili cook-off, lawn games).
- Sent kids and youth to camp.
- Honoured Greg P., Cheryll S., and Calvin W. as modern-day Epaphroditus’.
- Met Francis Mugwanya of Father’s Heart Mobility Ministry in Uganda.
- Commissioned our educators (see photo above) for back to school this week.
- Many folks prayed for and cared for!
And now we start the fall! As we praise God for His goodness and faithfulness this summer may we be renewed and encouraged in what’s in store this fall! Thank you, Parkside, for loving God with all your heart, soul and strength. The best is yet to come!